First Time Selling Scrap Metal To River Metals Recycling?
It’s a cinch. Simply drop off any ferrous scrap (metal that sticks to a magnet like iron, steel or an automobile) or nonferrous scrap (like aluminum, copper, brass, and wire) and get paid in cash. It’s a great way to make money, while helping to preserve and protect the environment.
Become a valued customer today!
Bring your scrap in your car, truck or trailer. Get it weighed at our certified scales. Unload, and then get paid our competitive current market scrap prices at our self-service ATM.
Before your Load Your Material
- Review our Scrap Specifications list of what don’t buy or items that must meet special conditions.
- Find the location nearest you. Call us for current day scrap pricing!
- Review the yard layout.
- Get Directions to the facility nearest to your home or office.
We Buy Old scrap metal items, like the ones you might have around your house.
- Arrive at our facility, where a greeter will direct you (in most locations) to the ferrous or nonferrous area of the scrap yard based on what you’ve brought in that day.
- Drive onto our scale with your scrap and present a valid photo ID, receive your weigh in ticket.
- Proceed to the unloading area and remove the scrap metal from your vehicle. Please note, to keep our prices competitive, we may not have staff available to assist with unloading so if it took two people to load it, bring them along for help in unloading.
- Go to the weigh out area, and we’ll give you a ticket based on the scrap’s weight and current
- Take your ticket to the ATM follow the instructions on the kiosk and get cash for your scrap!