323 South Monfort St.
Greensburg, IN 47240
Please use this form
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – noon
We Buy Non-Ferrous, Ferrous, and E-Scrap
We accept non-ferrous scrap (aluminum, copper, brass), ferrous scrap (iron, steel, autos… metal that sticks to a magnet), and electronic scrap (circuit boards, laptops, hard drives).
Ferrous Scrap (Sticks to a Magnet) Process
Wait for the green light and enter the scale.
Stop at the scale office door to verify your ID and weigh in.
Exit the scale and unload your material.
Re-enter the scale to weigh out and receive an ATM ticket from the white box.
Exit the scale and turn right into the gravel lot to the ATM.
Scan the ticket at the ATM to receive cash.
Non-Ferrous Scrap Process
Enter the drive-thru.
Stop at the scale to provide a valid ID and weigh your material.
Go to the cashier to receive an ATM ticket.
Scan your ticket at the ATM to receive cash.
Before you load your material…
Review our list of items we accept and items that must meet special conditions.
Find the location nearest you to review the yard layout and get instructions.
Once you get to the scrap yard…
A greeter will direct you (in most locations) to the ferrous or nonferrous area of the scrap yard based on what you’ve brought in that day.
Drive onto our scale with your scrap and present a valid photo ID, receive your weigh in ticket.
Proceed to the unloading area and remove the scrap metal from your vehicle. To keep our prices competitive, we may not have staff available to assist with unloading.
Go to the weigh out area, and we’ll give you a ticket based on the scrap’s weight and current scrap prices.
Take your ticket to the ATM, follow the instructions on the kiosk to get cash for your scrap!
Please Observe These Safety Guidelines
We create an environment to help eliminate industrial and environmental hazards. Our safety program is successful thanks to a company-wide commitment and strong safety culture. Thank you for making our yards safer!
- Watch out for heavy equipment.
- Make eye contact with the operator before moving around mobile equipment.
- Follow directions of traffic directors and inspectors.
- Only enter the unloading areas when instructed.
- Exit vehicle and stay in the designated area if your vehicle is unloaded with mobile equipment.
- Do not climb on or take material from scrap piles.
- Observe “No Smoking” and “Do Not Enter” signs in the yard.
- Watch out for pedestrians while driving (especially when backing up).
- Check for moving railcars at crossings and proceed cautiously over tracks.
- Report any injuries to the office promptly.
- Dress appropriately – wear sturdy shoes and use gloves to handle scrap.